For churches, retreats, leadership training sessions, youth groups…
- Christianity in Today’s Culture: Training and teaching for youth on contemporary challenges relating to morality, science, relativism, pluralism — and how the Christian faith is still the most reasonable, satisfying answer, the true answer.
- Critical Conversations: Your Guide to Discussing Homosexuality With Your Children, based on my Kregel Publications book of (almost) the same name.
- Ask Me Anything! For teens or adults. Got a tough question about the faith? Need an answer? Do your students need to know Christianity isn’t afraid to face the hard questions? I’ve done “ask me anything” with groups ranging from extremely gifted youth to intensely personal men’s bible study. Not really “anything,” of course; topics limited to how we know the Christian faith is true, and how our faith interacts with contemporary ethics and beliefs.
- Talking With Your Children About Tough Questions: Why You Have To Do It, and How You Really Can: A two-hour seminar for parents (with a 30-45 minute option available).
- Too Good To Be False: Why Jesus Christ Is Too Great To Be Mere Legend: Based on this blog post and the related Touchstone magazine article.
- How Arrogant Is That, Really? (Is It Okay To Believe There’s One Truth, and That I Know It?) Synopsis and Audio; YouTube Video.
- Does Faith Make Sense In an Age of Science? Synopsis and audio
- Uncreating Atheists: A Plain Answer to Atheism’s Most Effective Strategy. Based on my book Peter Boghossian, Atheist Tactician: What He Gets Right, (Some of) What He Gets Wrong, And How Christians Must Respond.
- Atheist Role-Play: helping students and adults recognize the questions that atheists bring our way—and equipping them to answer.
- Called To Be Great: The most humble thing you can do as a Christian is be all that God has called you to be.
Please contact me for more information on any seminar or retreat.