This post replaces another one I had published earlier, which is refusing to open now for some reason I cannot resolve.
I’m about to kick off my promised series on why I believe/evidence for the faith. Here’s a first-pass version of the series table of contents. I’m taking a cumulative-case approach, so I think it’s important to list the whole set of topics right from the start. Since it’s a preliminary list I might add more as time goes on. I’ll keep this table of contents current accordingly, and I’ll add links here as I publish. They might appear online in a different chronological sequence than what you see on this list.
I’ve been dealing with atheist objections for too many weeks in a row. I’m looking forward to this!
Why I Believe
- What I Believe, or The Christianity I Am Defending
- Is There Any Such Thing As “Evidences for Faith?”
- Too Good Not To Be True
- Christianity Down Through History
- Uniqueness of Christ
- Uniqueness of Christianity Among Religions
- Response to Objections
- Legend Theory
- Anti-exclusivism/Truth Relativism
- The Problem of Evil
- The Question of Hell
- Christianity’s Moral Record