- Science Doesn’t Need Methodological Naturalism
- Why Science Doesn’t Need Methodological Naturalism (2)
- Why Science Doesn’t Need Methodological Naturalism
- Why Scientists Should Reject Methodological Naturalism
- Regularism: A Better Alternative to Methodological Naturalism
- Methodological Naturalism and Regularism: A Postscript
I’ve finished this series; I’ve said what I intended to say about Methodological Naturalism, except for this: I’m regarding it as only a first draft. I plan to write it up as a unified article, removing redundancies, clarifying arguments, incorporating further research, especially from Robert Pennock, and including more ideas from comments. I appreciate any feedback you might be able to offer before I do that.
For notification when I publish the revision, you can subscribe to the RSS feed for this blog or the RSS feed for this series only; or (especially if you don’t speak the language of RSS) you can contact me and request email notification.