- New in 2010: Hard-Core Christianity
- New in 2010: Theology and Apologetics Roundtable
- New in 2010: Bible-Science Guy
- New in 2010: The Poached Egg
- New In 2010: Noumenal Society of Apologetics
- New in 2010: Answering Mormons
- New in 2010: Attempts at Honesty
- (Sort of) New in 2010: Missiologist.com
- New in 2010: Words of Wisdom
- New in 2010: No Apologies Allowed
- New in 2010: Sarcastic Xtian
- New in 2010: Logos and Love
- New in 2010: Cerebration
- New in 2010: Journeys Through Life and Missions
I’m featuring some selected new Christian blogs from 2010, proceeding in random order with precedence given to ones that were submitted earlier.
When William Pelletier, Ph.D., the Bible-Science Guy, submitted his blog in response to my invitation, he pointed specifically to a post he had written on Beavers and Intelligent Design. Dr. Pelletier tells us he is a mathematician who has spent over 40 years researching Bible-science topics and has taken part in numerous debates with evolutionist professors. His article on beavers (fifth in a series) displays the admirable trait of clarity in logic and exposition, along with a dose of humor. Elsewhere in a related context he quotes Job 12:7-10:
But now ask the beasts, and let them teach you;
And the birds of the heavens, and let them tell you.
Or speak to the earth, and let it teach you;
And let the fish of the sea declare to you.
Who among all these does not know
That the hand of the LORD has done this,
In whose hand is the life of every living thing,
And the breath of all mankind?
My guess is if you asked him, he would say, “Is there anything about God’s work in this that isn’t obvious if you would just open your eyes?” It seems clear enough to me, and Dr. Pelletier helps make it plainer yet.
Pre-published on January 4, in advance of shoulder surgery.