Posted on Jan 6, 2014 by Tom Gilson
Because of frequent downtime on this blog caused by server overutilization, I’m disabling some capabilities, including user editing of comments. Once we get some problems ironed out I’ll re-enable things.
- The Parents Pages
"Mom or Dad, why do we believe ... when my friends or my teachers say it's wrong?" Here's help for you with your children's tough questions.
- Student Focus Pages
It's about making your own faith decisions now. A lot of students walk away from the faith, and one main reason is they're not sure it's true. These pages are here to help you understand why a lot of people are convinced it is, and yet always to respect your questions along the way.
- Pastors' and Teachers' Pages
You feel the pressure to keep up with everything, but you know you can't–no one could, given the job you have! Here's practical, usable worldview and apologetics help for you as a pastor or teacher.
- The Skeptics' and Seekers' Pages
I want this blog to be a welcome home for atheists, skeptics, seekers, and others who wonder about Christianity. At the same time I want to challenge you with questions that are directly related to you in your position of questioning or unbelief. That's what these articles are for. Feel free to interact with them here or to participate in the main blog discussions.
- Michael B Babbitt on Okay, You’re Right: There’s No Evidence For Faith …
- scblhrm on Evidence for God: Humanism vs. Moral Knowledge (Moral Knowledge Part 2)
- scbrownlhrm on Evidence for God: Humanism vs. Moral Knowledge (Moral Knowledge Part 2)
- Chris on Evidence for God: Humanness and Moral Knowledge, Part 1
- Jenna Black on Evidence for God: Humanness and Moral Knowledge, Part 1
- Jenna Black on Truth Revolution: Reasoning With the New Atheism (Podcast)
Subscribe to Updates