- Boghossian’s “Manual for Creating Atheists”
- Peter Boghossian’s Atheistic Mission
- Peter Boghossian’s Pretend Arguments
- Peter Boghossian Pretends To Know What He Doesn’t Know
- Questions for Peter Boghossian
- How Peter Boghossian Gets Faith Wrong
- What Do Peter Boghossian and Josh McDowell Have In Common?
- Creating Atheists: Made, Not Born
- On “Creating Atheists”
- More Pretending From Boghossian
- Review: Boghossian’s A Manual for Creating Atheists
- No, This Part of My Argument Doesn’t Depend On Believing the Bible
- An Open Letter to Peter Boghossian On “Doxastic Openness”
- What’s Going On With Peter Boghossian?
- Conversations with Tim McGrew About Peter Boghossian
- Boghossian’s Street Epistemology: Not The Socratic Method
What do atheist professor Peter Boghossian and some top apologists, including Josh McDowell, have in common? Hint: it’s a teaching technique.
The one difference (it’s a big one) is that when it comes time to press on to the truth, McDowell stays on course, while Boghossian steers his listeners right off the track. See what I mean in my Worldview and You column this month at BreakPoint.