- The Parents Pages
"Mom or Dad, why do we believe ... when my friends or my teachers say it's wrong?" Here's help for you with your children's tough questions.
- Student Focus Pages
It's about making your own faith decisions now. A lot of students walk away from the faith, and one main reason is they're not sure it's true. These pages are here to help you understand why a lot of people are convinced it is, and yet always to respect your questions along the way.
- Pastors' and Teachers' Pages
You feel the pressure to keep up with everything, but you know you can't–no one could, given the job you have! Here's practical, usable worldview and apologetics help for you as a pastor or teacher.
- The Skeptics' and Seekers' Pages
I want this blog to be a welcome home for atheists, skeptics, seekers, and others who wonder about Christianity. At the same time I want to challenge you with questions that are directly related to you in your position of questioning or unbelief. That's what these articles are for. Feel free to interact with them here or to participate in the main blog discussions.
- "The New Atheists claim to be the party of reason.... The problem is, they're not very good at it." — Discover the provocative ebook True Reason: Christian Responses to the Challenge of Atheism.
- G. Rodrigues on Worldview and Marriage Debates: Differences Run Deep
- bigbird on Worldview and Marriage Debates: Differences Run Deep
- SteveK on Worldview and Marriage Debates: Differences Run Deep
- JAD on Grayling’s Hypocritical Humanism
- Tom Gilson on Grayling’s Hypocritical Humanism
- Ray Ingles on Grayling’s Hypocritical Humanism